Tuesday, March 31, 2015

One Chore Done

The biggest chore on a Monday morning is sometimes getting dressed. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't get away with wearing scrubs to work. This year I started using an app called stylebook to keep track of what I was wearing (or not wearing). Being at different schools, I had a fear that I was probably wearing the same thing every "Day 3." The second thing I did to make getting dressed less of a chore was give the job to someone else. Yes. I delegated that job to stitchfix. If you haven't heard of them, it's a personal styling service that ships you clothes to try on at home. You send back what you don't like in a pre-paid envelope. For me, dragging my 10 year old into the dressing room was half the battle so this helped. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment