_

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Diffuser paper

I just found a ton of this stuff in one of my 3 art rooms. Diffuser paper. Who knew? This is one of those things that I never would have ordered and quite honestly don't know what to do with it. I brought a few sheets home to try to see what hit me and fought the urge to just google "diffuser paper" or search for it on pinterest.

So...what I found out is that it's good with markers and a spray bottle. I think it might be fun to teach color theory. Let them use the primary colors and overlap slightly. Then zap it with the water bottle. Here is a sample color wheel. (Not too exciting)




















I noticed that it soaked right through the paper I had underneath it....so I guess diffuser paper is also good for printmaking?



















What do you like to use diffuser paper for? And humor me....it's a glorified coffee filter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment