Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year. Letting go.

Within 24 hours of my last post I got feedback for a few of my lessons over on TpT. Coincidence? Not sure. It is very exciting and motivating. It's giving me reason to let go of the high school lessons I've been hoarding. I'm also going to start posting my elementary lessons that I think are worthy instead of holding on to them. Up for grabs right now are a few more of my favorites.

- A polymer clay unit to create contemporary jewelry. The powerpoint with my notes are also available. I have taught this several times in a course called "contemporary crafts" but it could easily work grades 7-12.  The images below are student examples that are not features on the TpT site.




















 - The flora/fauna painting unit which has a neat interdisciplinary connection with geography (state birds and flowers)

















- Elementary Greek Art History with a modern twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment