_

Friday, August 3, 2018

Summer Happenings

In June we found out our specials team would have an ipad cart at each elementary building. We ALSO learned that we would have a set of apple pencils for the students to use. A little nervous to teach something I hadn't used, I bought myself a pencil and have been playing with the procreate app. It's hard for me to create without a goal in mind so I decided to create some new characters for the signs in my room and so these little cuties were born:



Would love to hear how you're using the tablet/stylus with your kids. I must say that this case by KHOMO has been a lifesafer for not losing or dropping the pencil.  As an added bonus, when you're holding the tablet, your right hand has a place to rest instead of being on the screen and accidentally scrolling (as mind often does)

My clip art packs are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment