_

Friday, October 13, 2017

Can Do Statements

New Updated Bulletin Board. Each grade also has their own bulletin board of the same color with project samples. The crayon labels have acetate on top to turn them into Dry Erase friendly spaces.





















Definitely an improvement over year one


and year 2-5


I carry the K-5 grade level rainbow theme into all aspects of planning and display. Their Artist of the Week display in the hall has the same color background paper. The preview board in the classroom with a sneak peek of the lesson, same color. My printed schedule for subs... you get the idea. Need help getting organized? Free example available here.

1 comment:

  1. How much space do you have? I just don't have space to displace each grade. I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete