_

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Digital Interactive Notebooks for Art Teachers

I'm still waiting (like everyone else) to find out exactly what the expectations are for the fall. At the current moment, we will be in a hybrid/blended instruction model. In theory that means half of the alphabet comes on Mon & Tues with a deep clean on Wed and the other half of kids on Thurs and Fri.


Normally I would have all of my photocopying for the year sent out for duplicating by now, but this year I decided to try digital interactive notebooks for my students.














I like the idea of a giant notebook that grows with the student throughout the year the same way a real notebook would fill with pages. So I started with that idea.















Then I thought a little more about the structure of my class and how I normally parcel out a little bit at a time as it relates to a specific project. Thinking this way, I tried a unit/project based notebook. I'm leaning toward this option as I think it will be more flexible. I've been watching youtube videos and I don't know that all of my students will be able to handle adding pages in....not to mention the giant overall size of the final notebook.



How are you setting up your blended learning classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment