_

Monday, January 10, 2022

Individual paint kits for students

 During the pandemic I created and sent kits home for each student. I was worried about my limited budget and things getting lost or not returned. I came up with a paint solution that was convenient and cheap. It is not, however quick unless you are already doing some of these things (which I was).


First, I took all of the strips out of my existing used paint sets. I washed them, but you don't have to.

Next, I unpacked all of my new refills. (save the BOX and the plastic trays - you'll need them)


I put the refills into the strips BY COLOR.





Now grab the empty refill packaging. Put the used paints into these. Six fit in a box. Primary and secondary colors only. Slide both trays in the box and send it home!



Option 2: Instead of popping the old paints in, you can also fill the little pans with liquid watercolor paint. 





It does take a little time to dry, but you don't need more than a few drops for them to do a painting.








No comments:

Post a Comment