_

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Elementary Art Winter Lesson Round Up

I'm not sure why the month of January seems to have 300 days, but if you're feeling the post holiday slump, here are some of my favorite winter themed elementary art lessons.

 My K-5 budget at one of the four schools I taught was exceptionally low, so I intentionally included lots of low budget options like collage and marker printing to help you stretch your supply budget. Beneath each image is a link to the original blog posts with more photos, samples and details.


Grade recommendations:



Clay snowmen: Grades 1-2
Read the original post with more photos and info here.

Original post with fun "snowman charades" activity here


Original post with more details here

Original post for this lesson here



The original post and book recommendation are here.


Arcimboldo Snowmen: all grades
Original post here

Original post can be found here

Original post for this lesson here.



Original post can be found here.

If your New Year’s Resolution was “working contract hours” you can snag these from my TpT shop and get back to Netflix over this long holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment