_

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

New Art Teachers Save Your Sanity

This is about the time of year that the facebook groups are alive with newly hired teachers. Excited and maybe a little overwhelmed they are ready for the next phase of their journey. I saw a few posts today and it reminded me to update my art teacher's guide to organization. With my new room (Room #14 in my 14 year teaching career...but who's keeping track?) came new challenges and new opportunities. I'm already excited thinking about how I'll be reinventing that space next year. But in the meantime, please enjoy this free guide!

Here are some of the new features:

Art Gallery Helper Station

Artsonia Binder 



Supply Cart with Magnet Labels


Finally... The Eraser Garage. It's life changing. For real.


If you're a first (or second) year art teacher...this guide specially designed for the questions of new art teachers may be just the thing for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment